[three_columns_one]LET’S TALK ABOUT OUR BRAINS.
The more we talk about our brains, the more open we can all be about mental health, and the more we make emotional, honest connections with people who have dealt with mental illness. There’s enormous value being lost everyday because of a pervasive, debilitating silence towards mental health in our society. We can all benefit from smashing that silence.[/three_columns_one][three_columns_one]WHAT ARE MY TALKS LIKE?
I mix neuroscience and mental health research with personal stories of overcoming mental health challenges. I support each talk with humor, lots of energy, and clean, simple graphics. Each talk is tailored to the audience and has practical, actionable take-aways. [/three_columns_one][three_columns_one_last]WHAT TOPICS DO I SPEAK ON?
- Building great mental health at work
- Building great mental health at school
- Research related to supporting mental health with nutrition, exercise, meditation, and visual communication
- Lived experiences of mental illness
- Engaging stakeholders in mental health service delivery[/three_columns_one_last]
If you’re interested in booking a keynote, please contact me with the form below and we can arrange a time to discuss what you’re looking for and how I can best meet your audience’s needs. =[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]